Now that the word is getting out concerning the explosive atmospheres that are generated by combustible dusts in the workplace. It's time to obtain some training from professionals who work daily in the industry providing protection for all process industries.
The Process Technology for Industry International Expo (PTXi ) in Rosemont, Illinois on May 5-8 is the place to go. Also referred to as the International Powder & Bulk Solids show. The extravaganza has been joined by Pharma Process, Chem Process, and the Process Pack shows. So there will be plenty of venues to participate in across a wide spectrum of industry. Heres a quote from the website concerning the educational sessions:
The 2008 Process Technology Expo International Conference will provide leading educational sessions structured with extensive input from process industry experts to provide practical high-value information attendees can immediately apply to their job responsibilities.
Topics covered on combustible dusts at the PTXi conference daily educational sessions:
- Guidelines on Compliance with New Federal Directive Relating to Explosion Prevention & Protection for Facilities Handling Combustible Dusts
- Raising the Bar: Dust Control Systems which Pay for Themselves with Verifiable Gains in Process Stability, Yield, Uptime, Environmental Safety & Operator Satisfaction
Conference registration includes:
- Lunch on registered day(s)
- A set of PTXi proceedings for registered day(s)
- Canvas tote bag
- Coffee and refreshments during the session breaks
- Complimentary admission to the expo
20% discount rates (Exhibitor, Govt, Student)
Early bird discounted rates
Standard on site rates (after April 11)
Link to PTXi Conference